Forum having hiccups of late?

Things are still not working for me. I have about 50% of my posts make it up. The forum engine thinks they are up, but nothing shows when I refresh, or when I leave and come back. I just tried to post a reply in the projects bloody wonder forum and it says I posted, but there is nothing visible.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
This post?

visible post.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Odd, looking at it now... it's showing a 7th page, but it won't open any posts on that page.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
Monkey,
The original Share Your Buddycodes here Thread is not showing any new posts in the actual thread.
they show up in New Posts, but not in the thread.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Monkey,
The original Share Your Buddycodes here Thread is not showing any new posts in the actual thread.
they show up in New Posts, but not in the thread.

The forum seems to get glitchier on the weekends...

I've sent an email to the guy who actually knows how this internet stuff works.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I have a new one. It just started happening over the weekend. I use the new posts link and after I read a new post, it is no longer marking them as being read. I cleared my cache and even restarted Firefox but no joy. Let me know if you need more info.

Johan

I noticed the "Beta" is gone on the upper left corner .. It was there when we had these issues.
So now it is either fixed and out of Beta (and in production mode) or reverted ...

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I have a new one. It just started happening over the weekend. I use the new posts link and after I read a new post, it is no longer marking them as being read. I cleared my cache and even restarted Firefox but no joy. Let me know if you need more info.

I noticed the "Beta" is gone on the upper left corner .. It was there when we had these issues.
So now it is either fixed and out of Beta (and in production mode) or reverted ...
It's doing the same thing again and I don't see any Beta sticker...

Johan

Yep, noticed the same (was amazed by the number of new posts until I saw only 1/3 was really new)