Forum having hiccups of late?

Liemavick

Mentor
Things Ive noticed...
Individual thread post count not updating.
New posts showing up sporadically on new threads after database error, but reply counter staying at 0.
Email notification of new thread activity not working.
Private messaging doesn't appear to be working.
Josh S. Was seen asking the IT guy "Can I fly it" ?
Test, 2nd attempt to reply on this thread using Quick reply

Liemavick

Mentor
Things Ive noticed...
Individual thread post count not updating.
New posts showing up sporadically on new threads after database error, but reply counter staying at 0.
Email notification of new thread activity not working.
Private messaging doesn't appear to be working.
Josh S. Was seen asking the IT guy "Can I fly it" ?

I have rebooted, cleared cache, and tried all sorts of things and it appears that nothing is updating. The front index will show the status of a thread as only minutes old, but when I go to that thread the most recent visible post is a couple days old. I am also getting the database errors. It has basically rendered the forum unusable for me, which is a HUGE bummer because I really like the flite test forums....

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I think the problem is resolved. The IT guy told me he found a problem, and has corrected it. If anything else seems to still be buggy, please post it here.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Could you explain the problem in more detail? I posted in that thread and my post showed up.

MrChrister

I posted a reply in one thread, my first posting here, and it dosent show when I go to thread.
Does state last reply by me looking at thread on the overview.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Ok, the link takes me right to it...

It's there when I click through from the first page to the second and scroll down.

baronbernie

I have been trying to delete articles from my Bookmarks section. After deleting 2 or 3 articles, the next time I went back the articles would be back in the list. And still having the same problems not being able to post a new article. :(

glydr

How many letters do we ge
I've been trying to post and keep getting 'database error'.... lets see if this works...