Help with setup and Flying

knightshots

I didn't know where else to post this, but I am looking for someone to help me get my tricopter flying. I built it a few years back, and need some direction on getting it tuned, and easier to fly.
I believe it is the Hobby King x900 frame with KK2 Board.

Also my Bixler2 has never seamed to fly correctly, and I think it may be due to a CG issue. I am also looking for someone to fly it and see what they think.

Thanks All!

MentalWhiplash

Bipe Addict
I didn't know where else to post this, but I am looking for someone to help me get my tricopter flying. I built it a few years back, and need some direction on getting it tuned, and easier to fly.
I believe it is the Hobby King x900 frame with KK2 Board.

Also my Bixler2 has never seamed to fly correctly, and I think it may be due to a CG issue. I am also looking for someone to fly it and see what they think.

Thanks All!

I can probably help you with that. I've got an x900 that flies very well.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
knightshots, there's going to be a "build" area at Flite Fest where they'll hold group builds. Not just of FT planes, but anything you might need help with. There's going to be many people with years of experience there to lend a hand.

See you in a few days.

-Fred

knightshots

Thanks for the info, even though I have been building/flying since the early 90's...I took about 2 decades off from the hobby, and have been doing more building then flying since.

earthsciteach

Hey, man. I can definitely help you out with the Bix. You can fly my Wing Surfer (Bixler under a different name) and compare the two.