SP0NZ - Plans Index

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I love my MkIII. And that thing if tough. We got into a competition at the club today (i.e. showing off) and I did not pull out of a dive fast enough. It nosed in hard enough to bounce. Brought in back to the pits, changed the prop and had to add a BBQ squire at the front (it has riped out the two at the front). Flew another three batteries before having to go back to work. Now I have three other club members building them for combat. Can't wait.

Thanks for the feedback dengar256. Glad to hear that people are still torture testing that air frame. That's what it was designed for. For a two dollar foam board air frame, it can take a little punishment. :D Try to get some video or pictures of the combat. Glad your enjoying it.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Sorry if you already answered this, but I am new to this forum. Do you plan on scaling up the ft mini corsair to like 130% similar in size to the ft mustang?

I'm not sure if Flite Test is planning on making a swappable size Corsair. They have talked about it a couple times, but I have not heard anything solid. There are several FT-style versions of the Corsair available on the forums if you search.

f5gkw

Dan. Thanks a lot and congretulations ! I am new here and spent several evenings and nigths to read a lot thru the forum ( thanks also to FT ! and other members)..
Your plans are excellent. I got problems with others : misalign or assymetric ! :mad:
I use a bw laser printer, thanks it is easy with your designs :)
Finally i decide to build a bloody baron. I will let you know on the dedicated thread.
I have to convert the plan because i have only 6mm depron here .
Sorry about my English
Best regards and again congrets from France
Jean-Philippe

Edit maybe you can add the link to the baron v2 ( or something else i don t remember exactly and i am using my phone, plans are on the pc), in your signature. I got it by chance when read the thread

Last edited:

91shadowrider

Dan, I need your expertise.

Dan, I would like to have a twin engine versa wing with landing gear. So what I need is the kraken scaled down to provide me with landing gear location and proper sized nacelles and power pods with the same wing span as the versa wing. This would also allow me to mount my battery underneath giving me room for fpv gear inside. I am not sure why this was not thought of before. I know it will work because I have flown a twin versa before but I guessed at where to put the motors . It didn't crash well but it was fun and fast. I would like to try it again but I need your finesse. The wing tips will also need to be resized as they are part of the landing gear. I use corraged plastic sign material for the wing tips as it is indestructible. Thanks, Derek

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Free plans for the FT Mini DR1 Tripalne and FT Mini SE5 Biplane are now available. Rasterize is working on some amazing skins for these awesome little planes. The skins should be released in the very near future. I will provide a link to where the skins can be downloaded once they are available.

Enjoy!

TTF

PHD in Crashology!
Dan, do you think Rasterize could start a thread like this one for skins, one stop shopping? Thanks again from all of us for your hard work!

AircPirateNinsei

airc-pirates.com
SPONZ, your plans are awesome and an inspiration for me. Whether someone build with templates or stick the parts directly onto the foamboard. I like your new template.

You are the MASTER of the plans! Thank you very much for what you have done and what you will do! :applause:

Ludodg

Free plans for the FT Mini DR1 Tripalne and FT Mini SE5 Biplane are now available. Rasterize is working on some amazing skins for these awesome little planes. The skins should be released in the very near future. I will provide a link to where the skins can be downloaded once they are available.

Enjoy!
Must be me but I can not find the plans of these planes, not the big ones nor the minis .. :(
Can somebody provide some directions?

Almaadin

So, I have a request. I would GO NUTS if we could get plans for the white knight/space ship one combo we saw in the 2016 flight fest video. Tall order I know but you did put out a call for requests!

Almaadin

noise reduction

Best way to reduce noise would be to make it a tractor. Then the prop is not spinning through turbulent airflow. Or maybe you could find a 'Q tip' or ducted propeller (not a ducted fan.)

SKuhn68

SP0NZ Plans:

Bloody Baron
Build Thread
Plans: All-In-One | Full-Size | Tiled
Graphics: German

Baby Baron

Baby Brit
Plans: All-In-One | Full-Size | Tiled

Bloody Wonder MkIII
Plans: Full-Size | Tiled

Ugly Wonder v1.0
2015.04.28​

Flite Test Plans:

NameVersionDateAll-in-OneFull-SizeTiled
FT Baby Blender2.12016.02.29DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Bronco1.02015.10.28DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Bushwacker1.22015.09.17DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Cruiser1.02015.09.01DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Explorer1.02015.10.14DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Flyer1.12016.02.29DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini Arrow1.12016.01.26DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini Corsair1.02015.12.09DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini DR11.02016.11.23DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini F-221.02016.03.23DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini Mustang1.02015.12.11DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini SE51.02016.11.23DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini Sportster1.02015.11.18DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini Super Bee1.02016.08.31DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mini Vector1.02016.03.23DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Mustang1.1
FT Otter1.02016.05.18DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Sea Duck1.02016.06.15DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Sparrow1.02016.02.17DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Spear1.02016.10.05DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Sportster1.12015.11.20DownloadDownloadDownload
FT Old Fogey2.0
FT Versa Wing / BNV1.02015.12.18DownloadDownloadDownload

FT Delta

FT Guinea Pig
FT Old Fogey
FT Nutball/Snowball
FT Pun Jet
FT Racer (Rip Slinger)
FT Simple Storch
FT Spitfire
FT Tiny Trainer

Alp's Plans:

I will be keeping this post up-to-date with all of my plans. The list will include my own designs, re-arranged/tiled FT plans, and plans done for others (available on request). When a plan is revised, I will update the link here.

Feel free to make requests and leave feedback by replying to this thread.

See anything wrong with any of the plans listed here? Reply to this thread with the details and I will correct it.

On the Drawing Board:

FT Tiny Trainer (fix PDF and refresh to latest format)
FT Mustang
FT Old Fogey v2
FT Mini Guinea
FT Viggen
FT-3D v2

nnChipmunkV2
FB FliteStick (hotwax)
FFF Eagle 56 Thread
Alp's Hawker Tempest MkII​

This post is AWESOME! All the plans in one easy place? Terrific! Could you provide me with a bit of info on the F4U Corsair? For instance, what it he wingspan? AUW etc?
Scotty68