Todays Flying

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
that is the canopy/access hatch

img3116wj.jpg

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
The AXN canopy is more of a hard plastic, not like the canopy of a hawk sky that is the same foam as the aircraft.

Thurmond

oagh

So I had a good day flying .Let me tell you about it .....

There I was flying , haveing a good time . I was a we bit high maybe 400 feet :) .
I could here it , but did not know where it was . I knew where my rc was at , But this was no rc i was hereing.
Thean There it was ! I Pissed of a black hawk ! Yes and he was going to get me !.
well I give him all the air space and landed asp ! maybe he will go away .........Not !!!
Now I think what did I do ? should I run ,lol .
He now is very near .... and Yes He Lands ! He must of had jaming stuff on , all my cams and rc whent dead , all most .

I got this much on 1 cam , here it is .

so rember dont fly the HK Predator UAV 74in Spy Plane fpv
Jk on the Predator
So ya it was a day .;)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
WOW, that was awesome, having a Black Hawk helicopter land in the middle of your airfield! But why did they land? Did your FPV system cause any interference? Or did they just have to check something?

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Dang- and here I thought I was cool because a deer walked across our field last weekend- tried, but didn't catch it on video though...

oagh

Thay had a small , fire .....in the tail , Nothing big :) they got it back up , but left 12 troops.
for pick up , The black hawk was going to go get fixed right ,but did not whant the crew on it now when flying,
Due to what may happen befor getting fixed right .
So we flew for the crew to pass the time, Thean 2 big black van came to pick theam up,
Then They where gone......If I did not have my cam , I would be a lier :)
But what was wierd was The black hawk missed up all my vids , It was All i could do
to get 1 that worked right, Thean when they where gone it all work fine.
The men in black LOL

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thay had a small , fire .....in the tail , Nothing big :) they got it back up , but left 12 troops.
for pick up , The black hawk was going to go get fixed right ,but did not whant the crew on it now when flying,
Due to what may happen befor getting fixed right .
So we flew for the crew to pass the time, Thean 2 big black van came to pick theam up,
Then They where gone......If I did not have my cam , I would be a lier :)
But what was wierd was The black hawk missed up all my vids , It was All i could do
to get 1 that worked right, Thean when they where gone it all work fine.
The men in black LOL

They should not need to keep a jammer or anything turned on if not on a mission. - But it was really cool, I would be speechless if any helicopter just showed up like that while I'm flying.

MIB? Did you see something like this?

men_in_black_movie_image_tommy_lee_jones_and_will_smith.jpg

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
nearly had a midair with a turkey vulture last night.....i was watching one of the others that joined me and didnt notice this one diving across my flightpath

buzzard.jpg

video coming soon.