Josh Bixler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was great meeting up with you at Oshkosh. I felt bad for not introducing myself to the other guys. You looked a little worn out, but I hope that was just temporary. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I always feel bad about taking up your time, but you're always so cordial and gracious. Thank you!
    Dear Josh, while watching one of your build programs I heard you say that medicine bottles are good for used razor blades. I have bottles - are you willing to barter ? I could give you ten bottles for 5 control horns or .50 cents a piece for a bottle. you could offer them at your store for a fair profit.
    I have a lot of bottles but little money, what do you think about this ? I hope itś a win - win for both of us.
    Sincerely
    Fred Cabral
    Cabie
    1slyfox@mail.com
    Thank You For All of Your Hard Work.
    Have a very nice day.
    Fred
    Dear Josh

Really thank you and your team mates for all that you do for RC plane hobbyists. I recently entered into this hobby and found that your site is the sole bible for it. I worked on Old Fogey- it was great fun.

I have gone through the beginners tutorial videos but seriously think that proper explanatory video on different kind of props is missing. There are different types of props out there in market like orange plastic electric props, APC types, Slow flyers, multi-rotor props (why cant those be used on planes), GWS types etc. Which one to use according to requirement is biggest question haunting the beginners.
    So I would highly recommend your team to think over it.
    Thanking Your team on behalf of beginners like me...

Regards
    Rohan Phatak
    Mumbai, India.
    Reactions: Caerus
    Caerus
    Caerus
    I’m new and I have the same problem it’s hard to find components after the originals are damaged a video or even a blog post would be really helpful to newbies looking for parts
    Just saw the FlightFest event schedule, very happy about the chapel service, looking forward to it. You are a blessing, thanks Josh :)
    Man, I just wanted to say, thanks for all you do at Flitetest bro. Really inspirational stuff! Wish I could come over to the US and meet all you guys in person, but the forums will have to do for now. :) Rock on.
    I notice you using the DX8 radio and I think the Turnigy 9X in most of your videos. I own a DX8 and I was wondering if you have found any things you don't like about either after spending some time with them.
    Nice Win Josh !!! im going to really enjoy the CHAMP !! thanks to everybody at FLITETEST.I love the videos and what you guys are doing for the RC community !!
    How in the world do you manage to get a Bixler plane and an FPV system out of $100???
    I really need to know that!
    Thanks for the certificate anyways!
    Josh, I've seen that pic of you and that black and yellow plane before. Would you give some details of it? Is the other pic of the skinless plane the same bird?
    OK, I've been welcoming everyone as they enter... Welcome to the Flite Test Forums!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…