1st. 250 build

Aly-oops

hi guys. just one more older guy tying to finish 1st, build. fpv 250 with 25 amp castle esc's. at it for 2 years now-have had a looonnng learning curve. ha ha. finally communicated with naze 32, could not update firmware, sparked board , now have just solid blue light...think i may not be a builder. many foamboard builds- thanks Josh-do enjoy learning flight via planes. love drones- about 2000 hrs. various units(still via safe).
ps; well done josh and crew...amasing growth story...hope you do well

FDS

Elite member
I would buy a more up to date F4 based flight controller. All those old boards limit what you can run and are not supported by newer versions of Betaflight etc. F4 boards are cheap too.
If you get a board like the Matek F4 All In One it will eliminate the need for a PDB and Matek have easy to follow wiring diagrams, I did two for my first quad builds, both flew great and took only 3 day’s or so to work out.
A “smoke stopper” would be well worth making as well, I use mine all the time, it will save components in planes and quads from getting cooked.

Aly-oops

I would buy a more up to date F4 based flight controller. All those old boards limit what you can run and are not supported by newer versions of Betaflight etc. F4 boards are cheap too.
If you get a board like the Matek F4 All In One it will eliminate the need for a PDB and Matek have easy to follow wiring diagrams, I did two for my first quad builds, both flew great and took only 3 day’s or so to work out.
A “smoke stopper” would be well worth making as well, I use mine all the time, it will save components in planes and quads from getting cooked.
thanks for your interest. makes sense, have not quit completely. do need to setup shipping to canada though. right now...trying to land josh's builds...lol having a blast