Beginner RC Aviation (Episode Suggestion)

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
I'm fairly new to FT and was wondering if mods usually answer threads like this and how long that usually takes? I promise I'm not being impatient, I'm just wondering if I should expect a response?

Sorry for the delay Jon. We've been working like mad to get the new site ready.
Yes, we very much want to create more videos and tools for beginners. We just need the website to handle it. The current website is breaking and the original development company went out of business. So we've been trying to build a new ship while the current one is sinking.

Maybe check back in about a month and we can start collecting input from you guys.

Regarding earned income: we'll be releasing the FT Speedbuild Kits and the new store next week. These will include all the parts to build airframes for the FT Nutball, FT Flyer and the FT Delta for $33.

Thanks so much for helping to make this community so great!

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Regarding earned income: we'll be releasing the FT Speedbuild Kits and the new store next week. These will include all the parts to build airframes for the FT Nutball, FT Flyer and the FT Delta for $33.

just a suggestion for the speed build kits, make a basic kit. Motor and prop, speed control and servos. Then if you want to can do a complete kit with controller and receiver. That way the person looking to start the hobby won't have to worry about buying the wrong stuff

JonMackie

Sorry for the delay Jon. We've been working like mad to get the new site ready.
Yes, we very much want to create more videos and tools for beginners. We just need the website to handle it. The current website is breaking and the original development company went out of business. So we've been trying to build a new ship while the current one is sinking.

Maybe check back in about a month and we can start collecting input from you guys.

Thanks for the response Chad, keep up the good work!