Does this mean I'll have to downgrade cleanflight to connect to the FW on my naze32 rev 6 board or the matek f405 STD?
That video was .5 based and on dRonin. Servo tune has always been part of the triflight code. Autotune is a dRonin feature that is not on the cleanflight/betaflight variants.Was that video captured with the baby tri using the .5 or the .7 version of TriFlight? I too saw those oscillations on the .7 Beta 3 version and re-flashed .7 Beta 1 as a result. I didn't know if the .5 version included the servo tune and auto tune functionality - and I definitely want to be using those features.
BTW, great video.
Been very busy with family this week. Hope to get back on this tomorrow.Tried and tried, but I can't seem to get a hex FW of TriFlight 0.5 for my Matek F405-STD FC. Does one exist? Do I use LibrePilot, BF, CF, dRonin to flash it? I was ok with the TriFlight 0.7 B1 running on my naze32 rev. 6, but I'm so limited with uarts. Thoughts?
Hi everyone I have a problem with my tricopter at can’t get it to take of its flips violently every time I try to flight, I sow slot of video on YouTube I sheqrchzd on goggle but no luck
Kk2.1.5 turnigy plush sunysky motors 1240kv
I tryed changing the board and motors and still the same problem anyone can help please? Thank you
I’m using a kk2 board wich doesn’t need computer.all settings are on board .@Wolvreene , I would be sure that:
- (Before you mount any props...) Be sure that the motor on the tricopter that spins matches the motor number in your GCS (Cleanflight, Betaflight, dRonin, etc.) - check this by applying power to each motor separately. If you simply have the KK2, then plug in one control wire at a time pertinent to each motor.
- Your props are mounted properly (CW, CCW)
This is how I mounted it. I had a previous tricopter wich I sett the same why but the bastards stole it from my carAs @LitterBug mentions: do you have the arrow facing to the front of the tricopter? And, double check that your setting (see below) matches that orientation on the tricopter frame.
From the KK2.1.X manual:
Board Offset (see Appendix H)
- 0 – Zero degrees offset. KK2.1.X board faces forward.
- +45 – KK2.1.X board is mounted 45 degrees clockwise (top left corner points in direction of flight).
- -45 – KK2.1.X board is mounted 45 degrees anticlockwise (top right corner points in direction of flight).
Yes I know it was just a quick pic after playing a little with wiring to see if anything comes up but usually it Like the video shows based on David videos thank you for your time any idea please feel free to replayBy the looks of your tricopter, you might have the motor control wires going to the wrong motors. Visit this page and verify your wiring: