Corsair finished project /canopy dr pepper bottle and photo paper decals

kgannon10

thought I would share this pic and idea I had on the corsair canopy and decals works great and flies well more than twenty flights and also added tail wheel out of marker flag wire.:cool:

photo 2 (6).JPG
photo 1.JPG

kgannon10

Looks fantastic, great looking plane. I would love to do some classic Navy warbirds.

Thanks for the warm welcome im new to this posting /blog stuff but i will be sharing some of my planes i have built i am currently building the p51 mustang here from flite test . Printed plans last night will get to work on it soon. I am currently working on a foam 747

ViperTech

Lovin the corsair! I want to build one so bad! Just want to improve my flight skills first! That is a cool plane you have there! and I like the 747. Great work and welcome to the forum!

Blenderite

Professional Crash Pilot
That 747 looks pretty sweet. The mounts for the EDF looks a little weak to me. It would be bad for them to fall off mid flight!!!

kgannon10

Not quite finished with the mounting on those fans on the 747 just a mock up as of now. But i assure you i thought the same thing what if they come of oh it would be a mess. Thanks to everyone that complemented on corsair she is a great flyer too. Responds really well to input on controls. I have the baby blender and its really a great flyer for a small wing its reaallly responsive.