Delta Ray ESC is it dodgy?

andy92

A few weeks ago after binding my Firebird Delta Ray to the radio it flew ok and once I run down the first lipo I launched it again and I had no control over it at all, even tried the panic button but I couldn't tame it and it done a complete back flip nose first into the ground? .. After spending a few hours ironing it back to good shape, getting wrinkles out, I took it out again and for safety measures I done another bind.. Once again first launch was good and second lauch with another lipo was another complete disaster resulting in a crash landing! I'm thinking this dam thing has a mind of it's own!

This has happened to me four times after a battery change and now I bind the plane every I put a fully charged lipo in..(It seens to work) I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, everything is done by the book.. (Radio is left on, charged lipo goes in, DR is left on the ground for a while to allow the AS3X to kick in) I have another DR and never has it gave me this issue? .. Personally I reckon the ESC is faulty but I'm no expert so any of you guys have any ideas??

Cheers

Andy