• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DIY SingleCopter Kit MonoPhan Tvector

VAALLEON

The maiden of the first laser cut DIY unit. The first very short flight on the video told me that I was too tight on pitch and roll and loose on the yaw compensation. Second flight after the adjustments. Performed very well, although a little windy. Still a little tight on pitch/roll but I am ok with that. Very minor oscillation. I prefer a little too tight to lose… This DIY kit will be available for purchase in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Oh man. Sooooo happy for you to reach this phase of your projects mate. Your efforts over the time I have known you here certainly deserve recognition and reward.

I will be the first to wish you the best of luck. Your work is certainly on that must try list and I will try to aquire at least one of your products at some point some how.

VAALLEON

Oh man. Sooooo happy for you to reach this phase of your projects mate. Your efforts over the time I have known you here certainly deserve recognition and reward.

I will be the first to wish you the best of luck. Your work is certainly on that must try list and I will try to aquire at least one of your products at some point some how.
Thank you sir! You have been an awesome friend! I appreciate all the support. Hopefully I can send you one for free. This is just the beginning. I have been building the hell out of these for years, now its time to share...

Below is the build video for this foamboard unit. It took me a week to make this horrible video:) Best I can do. All I care about is that it gives pretty much every detail.

And here is my facebook group to exchange information. It's open to anyone to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1244345939062384/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Mentor
Much appreciate the offer mate.

As you said I have watched and supported what you do and your efforts deserve compensation. Just the knowlege you have pseed on to others is worthy of that.

I will wait til you finalize the duo copter as I am interested in setting that up for low altitude fpv "tron" racing.

I think it would be awesome to run a lawn mower thru a field of high grass or similar and make a race track like the starwars battle against the death star racing the trenches. Minus the laser cannons of course😂

VAALLEON

Much appreciate the offer mate.

As you said I have watched and supported what you do and your efforts deserve compensation. Just the knowlege you have pseed on to others is worthy of that.

I will wait til you finalize the duo copter as I am interested in setting that up for low altitude fpv "tron" racing.

I think it would be awesome to run a lawn mower thru a field of high grass or similar and make a race track like the starwars battle against the death star racing the trenches. Minus the laser cannons of course😂
Thank you sir! The duo kit will be coming soon. Yeah, haven't figured out the lase cannons yet! lol:)

Meanwhile this kit is available for purchase on ebay at below link for anyone who may be interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323817293434