Dust Collector w/ Handheld Vacuum

checkerboardflyer

Occasionally you may need to do some sanding or cutting of foam board using power tools. Doing that will certainly create dust. You can use a shop vac for your various power tools, but they are loud, bulky, and not easily transported from garage to basement. So if you have a handheld vacuum and a few hose accessories, you can make a somewhat quieter, very portable dust collector. View the post with more details on my HERE. View my blog with tips and resources for foam board modelers HERE.

4-connected-to-sander-fbf.jpg

Last edited:

whatsonsmith

Black And Decker CHV1410L Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum might be the one with the best dust collector capacity. it has a great Rotating slim nozzle for various tasks, that can be easily removable, washable bowl and change filters throughout the cleaning. Black And Decker Cordless Handheld Vacuum undoubtedly the best handheld vacuum. I ordered one for myself recently I like the long extendable pickup and overall sucking power. it is portable and suitable for all kinds of works like cleaning a small space area, cleaning the car, under the furnisher, upholstery, carpets, and more.