Eachine e010 and Flysky FS-i6s

zsipes

I just purchased an e010 and I'm looking for the cheapest/easiest way to bind it to my FS-i6s. I know that they don't use the same protocol, but I was wondering if there was a different receiver I could solder to the board of the stock e010 that would bind to the AFHDS 2A that the FS-i6s uses.

Would it be possible to connect this somehow to the stock e010 to make this happen?
https://www.banggood.com/2_4G-Compatible-FS-RX2A-Pro-Receiver-for-FS-I6-FS-I6X-FS-I6S-FS-TM8-FS-TM10-FS-I10-Transmitter-p-1145881.html?cur_warehouse=CN

I am new to all of this, so I'm still learning the different communications and protocols that are required. At this point in time, I am not looking to do any FPV with this setup, just trying to bind for a better controller as cheap as possible.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I believe that the receiver is built into the FC/ESC board and none of the pins are broken out. The easiest thing to do would be to replace the whole board with one that has the correct receiver.

jtrops

I don't know the i6s outside of what I have read, but if it has the same trainer/ppm out port that the i6 has this module should work. At under $10 it's probably the cheapest way forward. If your radio connects to the standard Flysky sim cable this module should work for you.

zsipes

Thanks jtrops. Can anyone confirm that this works? The module doesn't say its compatible with the i6s, but I believe all of the i6 family has the same trainer port.