Episode 35 - Podcasting

Simpson

Crazy Engineer
Episode 35 - Podcasting
Released: August 12, 2016

Steve and Kevin completely leave Chris and Nick out of the loop as they go over what it takes for the FFRC crew to do this podcast. Come take a listen into what our process looks like and whats involved to make each episode for our listeners.

Questions, Comments? Get in touch with us:
Reply right here on the forum or:
Email us at [email]freefallrc@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
Listen to us on PodBean
Visit freefallrcpodcast.com
Have a look at our Facebook or instagram

Thank you for listening and subscribing!

Free our Skies and See you next time...

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Do you use special equipment like microphones or something?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
When are you going to get that guy, Fred Provost on again? I don't care what Steve says, I think he's great.

:p

Simpson

Crazy Engineer
When are you going to get that guy, Fred Provost on again? I don't care what Steve says, I think he's great.

oh man where do I start. Well that guy is great and I hope we can get him on the show again here soon. I will make sure to talk to the guys and see if we got some room for him to come on soon. Hopefully he will have the time to come on, Ill have to ask him after.

Yeah we didn't really go over what we use as far as mics. Not sure which one but Kevin uses a shotgun mic on a boom. Which he inputs into a mixer and then a xlr to use adapter into his PC. I use a gaming headset into my Mac laptop.

Flynn

Hey Balu!

I have an Azden SGM-1X shotgun mike that I used back the old video production days and a Line6 UX1 USB box that does the XLR Mike to USB.

Thanks for posting!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Trickery and lies, you have no proof!

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 22.07.00.jpg

I added pointers to the chicken just because it's a nice bird.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Possession does not mean use -- I would argue that that heli appears to be unbroken, so clearly Fred has not flown it before that picture was taken ;)

Hey I'll have you know that picture was AFTER I fle.... ahhh, I see what you're doing there.

Yup, all lies, I have not fallen for Steve's siren talk about the joys of owning one of those parts recyclers.

Fred

Simpson

Crazy Engineer
I have tossed it in the air once or twice, but control response has been terrible.

Yeah I dont see the control surfaces being very responsive with out a RX being plugged in.

Hey I'll have you know that picture was AFTER I fle.... ahhh, I see what you're doing there.

Yup, all lies, I have not fallen for Steve's siren talk about the joys of owning one of those parts recyclers.

Fred

So you do know him.... lol.

Watch out for Episode 38 - Fred Provost