Resource icon

EZ Guinea Pig V1.2 TILED/FULL

Please log in to download

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Ok, for your other builds “Skins” are just paper patterns you can print out and attach to the plane right? It would also be cool to make the plane so people can compare it to their own and make sure they built it right.
Yes, skins are just printable paint jobs that you glue on.
Agreed! I keep saying I'm going to build another one just for that reason. Soon...maybe...ish?

Yes, skins are just printable paint jobs that you glue on.
Agreed! I keep saying I'm going to build another one just for that reason. Soon...maybe...ish?
I don't understand the plans. So the green is where you put your esc and red your batt? also when it says 'and crush the paper around the line" how do I insert the batt?

Attachments

• IMG_7056.jpg
    IMG_7056.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 0

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I don't understand the plans. So the green is where you put your esc and red your batt? also when it says 'and crush the paper around the line" how do I insert the batt?
Battery is in front (green in your pic)
Electronics, behind the battery.

In the purple areas on the left/right fuse remove the paper, mash the foam to make a shallow pocket/cavity. Glue the center fuse to the right, then remove the shaded areas for the electronics and battery.

The mashed areas and cavity will make a pocket wide enough for the electronics/battery.

Put the eletronics in before glueing the left fuse half.

The battery will slide into the cavity from the bottom. I add duct tape to the sides of the battery to make a tight fit. Or after inserting the battery you can tape over the hole to insure it stays in place.

The idea is to "hide" the electronic/battery and give the plane a little cleaner appearance.