Finally

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow that place really got built up. Whatcha gonna do when it goes live?

Nice flight and good progress you actually leaned to the right in this one :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

ebeez

Wow that place really got built up. Whatcha gonna do when it goes live?

Nice flight and good progress you actually leaned to the right in this one :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:
Ya man it's gone up so fast!! I don't where I'm going to go next... office parks maybe? We'll see. Ya got in the habit of sliding to the left again!!!! Need to get out more.. haven't had many opportunity lately. Feels like I regress back to my bad habits if I don't fly regularly .

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Still smooth and good flow. Im just pokin fun atcha.

I been drooling over the new Catalyst Machine Works frame. Its called the "Banggod" rippin on Banggood as they didnt even change the name the last CMW frame they cloned. I have been eyeing the new gabby motors as replacements on the Dal build already. I got the replacement speed controller and 3 of 4 emax 2306 2400 kv motors as replacements but Im thinking the motors go to replace the lumineer stock motors on my RR5 Alien build, the new CMW motors go to the Dal build. BUT.... since I saw that frame I am thinking over winter swapping out the Mach 1 frame for the Bangod as they no longer make the Mach 1 and replacement parts will become rare in short order.

Its all moot atm as I need to scrimp n save again AND there is snow on the ground today when I woke up so its THAT time of year again.

Wonder if anyone is heading to Australia I could hitch a ride with hehe.