• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
FT A-10 Warthog

FT A-10 Warthog 1.0

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
flitetest submitted a new resource:

FT A-10 Warthog - FT A-10 Warthog Free Plans

FT A-10 Warthog

Designed By: Josh Bixler
Plans By: Dan Sponholz

View attachment 122586

Description:
The Flite Test A-10 Warthog is one of the largest and most complete Flite Test kits available. This kit includes all of the lasers cut components, including the firewalls, hardware, pushrods, duct formers, landing gear, and wheels. With a wingspan of over 60 inches, this plane really carries itself well through the sky...
Read more about this resource...

mayan

My son is dying for me to building one every since he saw your flight videos of it. He is 6 and we will build it together when I find a place to store it :). I personally am waiting for the Mini tanks plans. :)

Disregard... plans have been found and downloaded.. :)

I have my A-10 (yet to be built)... I will be adding flaps, and retractable landing gear. I also have plans to add a loud noisemaker to simulate the Vulcan cannon.. Are the plans in the works ?? I would like to mock up gear locations and reinforcements.. Thanks for an awesome piece of kit !!!

Last edited:
hello, i am not new to foam board building but i am to following an FT plan, i was wondering if there was an error in the plan for the a-10 warthog or if i was doing something wrong.

to be more specific the left and right wing spar/panels. if i lay the template over my foam board and make the appropriate cuts and scores the template that is supposed to make a left wing panel ends up being the right wing panel and vice versa.

apologies if i posted in the wrong thread.