Head-tracking FPV Jet Aerobatics

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ok that totally sucked.. You are grounded young man until you pick up every one of those rocks and pebbles from the air strip.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just pushin yer buttons mate great run as always. Little more practice to get things tighter and your off to the next stage. Did you manage to work on the tilt / pan mechanism at all? Seems like there was less wobble but still present. Maybe get some pics of the set up up close and possibly one of us can hash out something to make it more stable to get you in that "perfect status" these flights deserve.

FPVAirCombat

You don’t say! I do notice many more pebbles on the runway recently. Either I have to sweep it with a broom or line up my club mates line abreast for runway sweep.

I need to replace my tilt servo with a bigger one and rebuild the base for P & T to accommodate the height change - gotta keep the cam height looking scale LOL.

Thank you for your loyal support Psyborg!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Depending on the mechanics maybe think about using threaded rod and ball end to take out any slack that may be inherent due to over size / worn control rod holes.

FPVAirCombat

T-33 is fast and nimble, like a Mazda Miata. My Cobra Jet, on the other hand is like an Oldsmobile. Cushy ride, outdated, and takes a while to get up to speed - working with what I had (prior to T-33) to do a smooth aerobatic routine... footage from a couple of months back.