i need help with my drone ive had it for 5 months and it doesnt work im 15

Jayzor08

Drone model : Mobula 8
Drone firmware : Betaflight / STM32F411 (S411) 4.4.2 Jun
Controller model : Radio master zorro
controller firmware : edge tx 2.9
headset model : EMAX transporter 2

Description of problem: whenever i arm my drone it goes full throttle and when i have my throttle stick all the way up my drone just does nothing ive reflashed both the transmitter and drone and it stil doesnt help.
5 months i have been trying to get my drone working, ive been on the support discord pages and watched evert vid on youtube, now i am not sure if i have changed something i wasnt supposed to, benefit is i have kinda learnt my way around the progam now, i just need a point in the right direction,
i can upload videos if needed,

Attachments

• BTFL_cli_hoover_20240106_101523.txt
    26 KB · Views: 0

quorneng

Master member
I would suggest you simply reverse the throttle channel on your Zorro.
Futaba 2.4 transmitters always used to need to have the throttle channel reversed so it is not unknown condition.

Bricks

Master member
What does the Betaflight receiver page show for throttle input all the rest working as they should?

NicCf1

It might be a transmitter issue. Try reversing the throttle and putting it back to normal. And maybe download a spell check...

DaveM

CEO Flite Test
I would suggest you simply reverse the throttle channel on your Zorro.
Futaba 2.4 transmitters always used to need to have the throttle channel reversed so it is not unknown condition.
His transmitter is using Edgetx. Not related to Futaba.

DaveM

CEO Flite Test
Drone model : Mobula 8
Drone firmware : Betaflight / STM32F411 (S411) 4.4.2 Jun
Controller model : Radio master zorro
controller firmware : edge tx 2.9
headset model : EMAX transporter 2

Description of problem: whenever i arm my drone it goes full throttle and when i have my throttle stick all the way up my drone just does nothing ive reflashed both the transmitter and drone and it stil doesnt help.
5 months i have been trying to get my drone working, ive been on the support discord pages and watched evert vid on youtube, now i am not sure if i have changed something i wasnt supposed to, benefit is i have kinda learnt my way around the progam now, i just need a point in the right direction,
i can upload videos if needed,
Jayzor, I’ve been building and flying FPV drones since 2016. First, your question is well written and you included a lot of detail. This will help a lot. I suggest you head over to the Discord channel of FPV Freedom Coalition. They are a great bunch and very technical.

I have a bunch of questions:
1. What protocol are you using? My bet is FrSky or ExpressLRS
2. Have you successfully bound the receiver with the transmitter (controller)?
3. Are you able to connect to BetaFlight?
4. Assuming you connected to BetaFlight, on the setup screen on the right hand side, what does the Arming list say? This is a list of things which prevent the drone from arming. One of the items will be being connected to BetaFlight so you don’t arm while plugged into a computer.
5. Did you set the Modes in BetaFlight?
6. one the opening screen, when you move the drone, does the image move in the same direction as the done?
7. In BetaFlight in the CLI, did you enter VERSION? And did it match the flight controller you listed above?

That‘s good for now. Please take a photo of the flight controller.