Inflight Products Question

hoshanaeckhart

Hello everyone,

I have a question about inflight products and wanted to tap into the collective knowledge here. When flying, I often find myself curious about the various products offered on different airlines. Whether it's the range of snacks, entertainment options, or even exclusive merchandise, I'm keen to know what others have come across during their flights.

So, I'm throwing this out to the forum: What are some standout
inflight products or services you've encountered? Anything unique or unexpected that made your flight experience memorable? Share your insights, It could be helpful for fellow travelers looking to enhance their journey or simply curious minds like mine.

hoshanaeckhart

Hello everyone,

I have a question about inflight products and wanted to tap into the collective knowledge here. When flying, I often find myself curious about the various products offered on different airlines. Whether it's the range of snacks, entertainment options, or even exclusive merchandise, I'm keen to know what others have come across during their flights.

So, I'm throwing this out to the forum: What are some standout
inflight products or services you've encountered? Anything unique or unexpected that made your flight experience with Inflight products memorable? Share your insights, It could be helpful for fellow travelers looking to enhance their journey or simply curious minds like mine.
Looking forward to your responses!

JayMor

KLM Business Class hands out little blue and white houses from Delft pottery and filled with Dutch Gin. I have a few of them, but haven’t been flying KLM lately so doubt I get more than the 8 or so I have already.

TunisAir has some of the most wonderful “regional” food ever. And the food is served by the most muscular stewards who all look like they could take anyone out who might be a terrorist in like two seconds flat.

Singapore Airlines Business Class is also quite a treat food wise, even for a relatively short trip to and from Bali which was the only time I got to fly them, for a conference I was speaking at. The stewardesses are exactly opposite looking from TunisAir, but I bet they also could take anyone out if they needed to. :)

I guess those are three interesting standouts for me. I flew a lot on American Airlines domestic US in the ‘90s. Tons on United and affiliates globally in the ‘00s through ‘14. And now a lot Delta and global affiliates for the last decade. Air France, Lufthansa, and British Airways aren’t anything special in business class, all are a lot like United/Delta.

Air India, IndiGogo, and SpiceJet in India are meh… only flown them domestically in India though. Always someone else in/out of India.

Aer Lingus between Boston and Dublin ALWAYS seems to find the “fast” path… I had to go back and forth every quarter for board meetings on Ireland soil and I could do the trips the first flight out of Boston and last flight back that same day and always seemed to be an hour or more ahead of schedule for the 5 and 6 hour flights.

JAL Business Class isn’t memorable for me though I have flown them a couple times. Though their business class lounge in Narita had good sushi and other food.

Hmmm. I am sure I am forgetting a few… but like I said, those first three have some unique things about them.

Last edited: