microchips can fly!

kilroy07

Legendary member
Ummm... timestamp 1:00 "Disease tracking, population surveillance..." why does that NOT totally freak out anyone else?!!

foamboardflyer

Number one, it’s not flying it’s falling.
Number two, Disease tracking, population surveillance... why?!?
Number three, why?!?
Number four, why?!?
Number five, @Marzipan are you going to make one :ROFLMAO:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ummm... timestamp 1:00 "Disease tracking, population surveillance..." why does that NOT totally freak out anyone else?!!

flat out.. I find stuff like that stuck to my clothes and Ill be hunting a brother down to have a conversation with him. Mainly how to extract my foot from his behind. All this spy unto others crap is getting way outta hand and some repercussions need to be handed out.

These idiots are so nerded out about the "IF" I can do something they don't think ahead to the "SHOULD" I do it part. This falls under the same thing I say about game developers and trying to institute an "international beat tha bejeebus out of a game dev" holiday over the stupid stuff they do in games. Just swap out Scientist for Game Dev. Maybe even lump them together into a long weekend celebration.

It truly amazes me how far humanity has devolved in such a short time. On one side you get grubment techie peoples invading every aspect of life and on the other you have low status techie people who can barely form a sentence let alone put on a pair of pants properly riling everyone up on Facebooger. With all the violence happening everywhere I have running bets with friends how soon it will be before the first pound of poo gets flung from a tree in the direction of some ones anger and another world war fires up.

Cant wait for the Aliens to come... Wont be long now that word is out Vegans taste good and are quickly becoming the new "Free Range Chicken" of the universe.

Enough I haven't slept yet ranting... Stay greasy stay safe!!!

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
flat out.. I find stuff like that stuck to my clothes and Ill be hunting a brother down to have a conversation with him. Mainly how to extract my foot from his behind. All this spy unto others crap is getting way outta hand and some repercussions need to be handed out.

These idiots are so nerded out about the "IF" I can do something they don't think ahead to the "SHOULD" I do it part. This falls under the same thing I say about game developers and trying to institute an "international beat tha bejeebus out of a game dev" holiday over the stupid stuff they do in games. Just swap out Scientist for Game Dev. Maybe even lump them together into a long weekend celebration.

It truly amazes me how far humanity has devolved in such a short time. On one side you get grubment techie peoples invading every aspect of life and on the other you have low status techie people who can barely form a sentence let alone put on a pair of pants properly riling everyone up on Facebooger. With all the violence happening everywhere I have running bets with friends how soon it will be before the first pound of poo gets flung from a tree in the direction of some ones anger and another world war fires up.

Cant wait for the Aliens to come... Wont be long now that word is out Vegans taste good and are quickly becoming the new "Free Range Chicken" of the universe.

Enough I haven't slept yet ranting... Stay greasy stay safe!!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Well it's about time they got off their encounter suited butts & did something......

(y)