• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Mighty Mini NX Cub

Mighty Mini NX Cub 1.0

Please log in to download

Taildragger

Legendary member
Taildragger submitted a new resource:

Mighty Mini NX Cub - Mini Bush Trainer- with a Nosewheel!

CubCrafters new NX Cub brings you great flying qualities of any cub, with the excellent ground handling of a Tricycle landing gear. This Mini version is a wonderful 30" trainer that is a little more advanced in build but has (hopefully) amazing flying tendencies. Keeping it simple with a box-sided fuselage and two-piece hotwire cut wing, this 3 channel relaxing flyer should be a quick build for experienced scratch builders
Read more about this resource...

Taildragger

Legendary member
I build a similar cub about a month ago and I had to increase the rudder by 20%, by the looks of the pics and the plans I think that the rudder size will need to be increased. Did you try flying it yet?
I did and it flew good until I added power. (way too much right thrust) also until my esc shorted the battery... that wasn't fun :oops:
but in short it glided (glode?) just like any other well made RC cub I've flown.

william Metge

I did and it flew good until I added power. (way too much right thrust) also until my esc shorted the battery... that wasn't fun :oops:
but in short it glided (glode?) just like any other well made RC cub I've flown.
That sounds good, I'll make sure to take note of the thrust angle when I build my own.