• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My 2nd Apex build but on KISS this time

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Awesome rip mate. You've become a pro with tuning. So smooth. Your piloting has also greatly improved. I see you actively managing exits from power loops and flips to avoid propwash now. Well done bro.(y)

ebeez

Awesome rip mate. You've become a pro with tuning. So smooth. Your piloting has also greatly improved. I see you actively managing exits from power loops and flips to avoid propwash now. Well done bro.(y)
A special thank you to you PsyBorg. You really helped with your suggestion over the past years!!!! Looking forward to more of your vids brother!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
A special thank you to you PsyBorg. You really helped with your suggestion over the past years!!!! Looking forward to more of your vids brother!
Finishing up a video system tomorrow hopefully. Stoopid 3 way switch not keeping settings. After that will reconstruct the Dal Mach 1 build I fried the esc and motor in. Thats getting a new 4 in 1 esc and I am trying the Catalyst Machine Works Gabby motors. 2406 2330kv so I can run my Dal 5046 cyclones instead of the 5040s that have no top end and just make noise. Supposed to be a good match for the cyclones. Should be able to push darn close to the 160 mph mark on the Dal 5050 bi blades on a straight run.