New RC Warning Label

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
I hear this on the RC today show one day and LMAO. I don't know if anyone else heard this but I had to share. The label came about because of America's stupid need to have a label on EVERYTHING because we are so sue happy and paranoid. I think this should be on every RC model. LOL

WARNING: this product is not a toy, but it is not a drone so stop calling it that. May cause happiness, joy, bliss, a since of accomplishment, denial, anger, depression, acceptance and hope. Repeat, some other symptoms include loss of capital, loss of free time, loss of sleep, daydreaming, uncontrollable happiness, laughter, clinching, the walk of shame and butter nuts. Explaining your experiences to your family and friends may result in confusion on their part. In some rare cases some nasal sinus blockage may occur. If your flight lasts for more than four hours consult your doctor immediately.

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
Can cause greater family bonding or divorce. Also known to turn vegiterians and vegans into rib-aholics at meets.

PRECAUTION: Works due to magic as clarified by the Scott Theory and may start provoked or unprovoked fires... look up "Random Swede" for more details

Last edited:

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
And don't forget "Can cause obsessive hording"

I know this for a fact! "I won't throw this away because it might come in usefull in a scratchbuild!":D In act I'm fitting some horded LEDs right now!

N222NY

rcpic1.jpg

ROTFL!!! Why one has a crowbar in his field rc gear, I know not, but ok.....