No more F4 Phantoms?

CrshNBrn

Elite member
It never fails...just when I started getting serious about pulling the trigger to purchase a FT F-4 Phantom, it disappears from the store. Wah-waah :cry:

My hope is that its absence is just temporary and not a reflection of the lack of love for the plane in the reviews and on the forums. I'd hate for them to pull it permanently...at least until I can buy a kit. If there's anybody else out there who was considering building one, perhaps they can contact the FT Store as well. With enough voices, they might do another production run.

Fingers crossed and holding my breath.

Foamforce

You could try alternate stores that sell FT kits.....

What’s the story with that makerfoam.com? It’s clearly the same website as flitetest.com but with slightly different ads.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
That is FT's marketing name for their foamboard

Screenshot_20240306-123920.png

Last edited:

CrshNBrn

Elite member
I noticed that too. The Makerfoam store website also indicated it wouldn't ship F4's to Oregon; looks like I need to give them a call because that's never been an issue with the other FliteTest store. Are they both in Ohio?

Any of you old timers or FT insiders know why there's two stores?

FT_Eddie

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Hey Guys,

FYI the Maker Foam store is just a test site not a real store so anything you see there is not real inventory.

As for the Master Series F4. That is cut at John Overstreet's FT Midwest facility. They have been notified of what we are out of.
Once we get them back they will go back on the store.
I am sorry I can give you more info but that is all we know at this time.
We do not have an ETA on when we will have these in stock

Eddie

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Hey Guys,

FYI the Maker Foam store is just a test site not a real store so anything you see there is not real inventory.

As for the Master Series F4. That is cut at John Overstreet's FT Midwest facility. They have been notified of what we are out of.

Eddie
Thanks!

CrshNBrn

Elite member
Hey Guys,

Eddie
Thank you! I'll stop bugging you through the FT store.

Crazed Scout Pilot

Is John alright…
Hey Guys,

Eddie
Is John alright?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
Here is a fairly complete plans index. It's worth bookmarking. It has plans for a mini F-22 and a larger one.