Planes that I can build with a 2822 motor?

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Just wondering what planes I could put Emax 2822 motor in. I'm just wanting a intermediate flyer which wouldn't be to hard to build. Heres the hard part, it has to be made from 3mm foam. :rolleyes: Yes it annoys me that I still have 3mm foam which I bought for a flying wing but thats life. Even if it seems that it has potential then tell me anyway. (y)

OliverW

Legendary member
Just wondering what planes I could put Emax 2822 motor in. I'm just wanting a intermediate flyer which wouldn't be to hard to build. Heres the hard part, it has to be made from 3mm foam. :rolleyes: Yes it annoys me that I still have 3mm foam which I bought for a flying wing but thats life. Even if it seems that it has potential then tell me anyway. (y)
Flitetest Nutball, baby blender, simple cub, simple scout, and the FT duster

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
It would work great in the simple stick.