RC Wiki

Murocflyer

Speaking from experience, if you are not willing to do 99% of the work, than it will fail. There is just too much info out there already for people to take the time to add more to your site. I know that sounds bad, but the honest truth is not many people care nor are willing to help anymore these days unless there is some direct profit for them. I can provide examples, but I am sure you understand where I am coming from.

bitogre

Looks like the Wiki is getting hit with a lot of SPAM. You may want to lock down who can edit before this effort dies from being out numbered by malicious editors.

HawkMan

It's a Wiki, it's impossible for one person to do 99% of the work ;) Especially since I don't have the personal knowledge to fill it all anyway :)

I'll have more time for a while to work on it now though

HawkMan

Added a few barrier of spam protection.

no anonymous editing, need to make an account with a confirmed email to edit and added keyCAPTCHA to new user registration.

hopefully this should solved the spam. If the keyCAPTCHA works in preventing new spam users being created, I may remove the confirmed email and all registered users edit.