recomendations for a small compressor

OutcastZeroOne

Fly, yes... Land, no
Ive had an air brush for many years. Sadly though I now live in an apartment and I would like to get a good, small and quiet air compressor to do some Airbrush work for my planes. something that is easily portable would be nice as well. If anyone has any recomendations it would be great.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I would check your local craft or art supply store. I know I've seen some in Hobby Lobby and Micheals. They won't be the cheapest you can find, but they should be the quietest. You might also get lucky with Harbor Freight or Northern tool, but I can't say how quiet those will be.

OutcastZeroOne

Fly, yes... Land, no
I would check your local craft or art supply store. I know I've seen some in Hobby Lobby and Micheals. They won't be the cheapest you can find, but they should be the quietest. You might also get lucky with Harbor Freight or Northern tool, but I can't say how quiet those will be.

did that, they stopped carrying air brush stuff on a lack of demand. as far as harbor fright goes, they are not quiet :p

Flynn

I got mine at Harbor Freight. It's not loud at all. It came with an airbrush. I thought it would be crap but I've been using it a lot and I think it's good for me. I'm just starting out using an airbrush.

Freaky_1

old headcase
I actually used spare tire when we lived in Orlando just to avoid upsetting neighbors with noise.