Research Paper on "Drones" - Survey/Input

Raptortech

Foam Addict
What do you do when have some freedom for your final research paper in high school? Well you write about something interesting, of course!

I know I want to write about our hobby and UAS technology, and have settled on a research question along the lines of

"How can we effectively integrate drones into the airspace."

I think this is a good question because it allows me to examine many facets of the issue including media, hobbyists, regulators, commercial applications, and the military.

To get started in my research, I've created a very short survey (less than two minutes). Please fill it out!!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DrAI-v7GaN5mz0vSwQQXpVCRdoObHxSd-0RXhKtg9qI/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you so much for your input!

If anyone has any thoughts on where I should start researching or things that I should cover in the paper, I'd love to hear. I am publishing my progress and more information about the project on my website, so feel free to check it out.

Stradawhovious

"That guy"
I hope your sample size is larger than just RC websites! It's important to get an even variety of people for an accurate sample.

Raptortech

Foam Addict
Thank you guys!

I hope your sample size is larger than just RC websites! It's important to get an even variety of people for an accurate sample.
True true. I posted this in all of my school related FB groups, and I will be sharing it with my colleagues and family as well.