Scaled FT plans - available by request

C_mar76

hi, i was wondering if you could post the f-22 plans in the same way you have done with the others????

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
I decided to make this one also. I'm going to make a pusher using one of my NTM motors. I will post a video/review when I'm done!

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
Looks awesome! I'm going to try to put one together tomorrow with that EDF I have. Thanks again for the help!

Awesome, post a thread!

One thing to note about the build, the nose and the hatch lid need a little finagling to fit tight. The plans are fine but the thickness of the foam board gets in the way a bit and I had to shave some off to get everything to fit, you'll see what I mean when you get it put together. All the other pieces go together swimmingly.

Good luck!

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
I don't think I have any outstanding requests right now. Any other plans you guys wanna see?

I am slowly working on the following:

UMX FT Spitfire
50% FT Spitfire
800mm Corsair

Swappable Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser by thatjoshguy

nerdnic,

Does the design that thatjoshguy started here: http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?7445-WIP-Swappable-Piper-PA-12-Super-Cruiser interest you at all? I'm just getting started back into the hobby and this design is something that my father and I would have built out of stick and tissue many years ago. I'd like to do something like this as my first build. Mr. Bixler mentioned that the 2nd warbird was going to be a "fun storch". While it would be a high wing trainer, I really like the super cruiser's looks better, especially if the wheel pants were incorporated.

Any thoughts? You've done an amazing job w/ everything you have tackled to date.

Thanks for your consideration.

Prairiedawg_rc
newbee

nlit3n

I would like to see a 150% and a 200% bloody wonder. Thank you for taking the time to help people with this.

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
nerdnic,

Does the design that thatjoshguy started here: http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?7445-WIP-Swappable-Piper-PA-12-Super-Cruiser interest you at all? I'm just getting started back into the hobby and this design is something that my father and I would have built out of stick and tissue many years ago. I'd like to do something like this as my first build. Mr. Bixler mentioned that the 2nd warbird was going to be a "fun storch". While it would be a high wing trainer, I really like the super cruiser's looks better, especially if the wheel pants were incorporated.

Any thoughts? You've done an amazing job w/ everything you have tackled to date.

Thanks for your consideration.

Prairiedawg_rc
newbee

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

Are you looking for a specific sized super cruiser?