shipping lipo to UAE

abelhijazi

Duct tape
so for 6 days, i'm contacting the customer service of hobbyking, because whenever I try to purchase a lipo battery, a message from the checkout comes as the following : "Unable to ship this parcel to your country due to size/weight."

i tried many kinds of LIPOs , different mAh.s and No results, ,,, it is always giving me the same message

so the customer service told me that this page is automatically generated by the system according to the size of the package, and the destination country regulations.

the weird thing is that I shipped two lipos yesterday by FEDEX through getfpv.com to United Arab Emirates, while I can't do that through hobbyking ... and the support team told me that they can do nothing about it...

I bought through hobbyking three lipos last month, and now suddenly it will not allow me to order any kind of lipos, even 1s 130 mAh, ... imagine i tried the fatshark combo "the one that comes with lipo, tx, camera" and it gave the same message because of the lipo !!!

I like hobbyking because of the variety it has, but why is this happening ?? and what is the alternative website that has the same lipo brands as turnigy and zippy???