Show suggestion: all ladies flying, or Ladies Day at the Flying field?

Raycefan

I realize I probably should've searched for this topic first, but I've watched pretty near all the videos of FT on YouTube, and I do not believe there is an "all female" episode. That being said, I am having trouble trying to convince my wife and daughter that they should at least learn enough to fly a 4 channel plane before making a decision on if it's something they like or not. I think a show hosted by, say, the wives of all the guys, where (local?) female pilots were guests, they flew FT planes that they made, and while flying, each pilot could give a short summation of how they got into or became involved with the hobby, maybe even say why they like it so much. I'm thinking 4 ladies would be nice. I'm thinking you could maybe have them do some sort of competition, maybe 2-3. Say, a cut the ribbon combat with all flying the Bloody Wonder, maybe a fly thru the hoop the most times in a minute with all flying the Blender, and then say slalom race with the racer. Winner gets a versa wing or something like that, maybe an FT model of their choice? I'd just like to see more ladies involved in the hobby over all and I think you guys should at least do one video to help promote the fact that women can and do fly, too!