Stepping up my 3D printing game!

luvmy40

Elite member
I picked this up today.

P1S Combo.jpg

I went to Micro Center to get an Ender 3 V2 on the $99.00 coupon for my son. He's got a couple booths at the Traders World in Cinci and has been doing pretty good there selling prints, printers and filament.

Anyway, they didn't have any new E3 V2s in stock, but they had several open box offerings and a great price on Bambu Lab's P1S combo with the AMS module. I got the boy 3 V2s and a P1S combo for myself.

luvmy40

Elite member
Here are the first bunch of prints from the P1S

P1S First Prints.jpg

Benchy printed in 22 minutes and is nearly flawless. The crisp gecko with orange eyes was at default flush settings and printed in 5 hrs. 27 min. However, the finished print weighed in at 17.1 g and the purge bucket held 47.5 g of wasted filament, or printer poop. The mottled lizard was me trying to lower the waste with the flush volumes. It still looks pretty cool, but not what it is supposed to be.

This printer and Bambu Studios is going to be ANOTHER rabbit hole for me. With FB planes, espresso and now this, when will I have time to sleep?

Mr NCT

Site Moderator
That is so cool! With the new printer, your erc and planes I think expresso has gone from hobby to necessity.