Sukhoi SU - 47 Berkut

Sukhoi SU - 47 Berkut V1.0

Please log in to download

Matagami Designs

Master member
Matagami Designs submitted a new resource:

Sukhoi SU - 47 Berkut - Forward swept wing X-plane TVC Pusher/Twin 50mm EDF??

A low poly fold up SU-47 based on @Namactual 's datRhino

Tested As an F pack motor, RS2205 2300kv, 20amp esc, HQProp's Ethix S5 5 x 4 x 3 prop. 1300mah battery. Full flying canard powered by 9 gram servo, and (x4) 5 gram servos for ailerons/elevators. TVC yaw control powered by an additional 9 gram servo. AUW 660 grams.

This was designed with the intent of pursuing twin 50mm EDF power and you are welcome to try...

Read more about this resource...

Silkyslim001

This is an amazing build. I am finishing it up now. My one question is where are you starting with the CG? On this, I am guessing somewhere around the wing tips. But I truly have no idea where to start. I will upload pics as soon as I get them downloaded

Matagami Designs

Master member
This is an amazing build. I am finishing it up now. My one question is where are you starting with the CG? On this, I am guessing somewhere around the wing tips. But I truly have no idea where to start. I will upload pics as soon as I get them downloaded

Glad to hear your building one. The CG is located right at the back of the canards at the begging of the wing root. Here is another thread for my build:
https://forum.flitetest.com/index.php?threads/foamboard-su-47-pusher-twin-50mm-edf.67881/post-668589