Term Whitsheep Discoball. (Semi Build log) (TBS Disco Clone) (Ify quality pictures)

jipp

you more of a man than I.. i do not think i could pull off pink.. the thing is kind of translucent,i guess that is why you are going to use pink wire under it so you make sure you get a solid pink color, correct?

chris.

Ddm5

you more of a man than I.. i do not think i could pull off pink.. the thing is kind of translucent,i guess that is why you are going to use pink wire under it so you make sure you get a solid pink color, correct?

chris.

The red wires I can replace with pink I'll out right switch to pink silicone wire. I'm unsure whether or not to cover all the black wires with the mesh, for things like the GPS and LED wires for the Naza I'll be covering them with the mesh. I'm also switching the XT60's to black connectors. Batteries are going to have black silicone case as they're 2200 Nano tech's and the battery wires are going to be meshed. Should I go with the double pink on the positive for the ESC's and battery connector, or go solid pink + pink mesh on the negative?

Ddm5

REALLY. Looks like I'm not ordering from Hobbyking as they haven't got their stuff together with the International shipping, the total cost of my 12 Items came to £14.66 and the shipping is £20, are they honestly trying to take this?. Like hell am I paying more for shipping than the order itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ddm5

Second update.

I didn't even mean to look and I've stumbled across some stuff I would really like for the theme. I will be purchasing these when I can.
image7.jpg
image24.jpg