Thank you ! On line shopping

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
In a week when my mother turned 91 and still hasn't received birthday cards posted by relatives in the UK over 7 days ago.
I want to sing out the praises for on-line sellers like AliExpress and Banggood. Who can manage to deliver my items from overseas, more efficiently than the UK's Royal Mail Postal service can deliver cards and letter's.
The most recent being the Flysky FS-i6 transmitter, which I am giving my grandson for Christmas. That was ordered on the 11th of November and arrived today, very impressed and delighted with the service provided and cheaper than I could buy it in the UK to.
Prior to that I bought my Radiomaster TX16s through Banggood and got that in less than 10 days, I was gob smacked and absolutely delighted with the service.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Some of my other orders are also in the country and passing through customs, I am hoping my new transmitter cases will arrive before weekend :)
Its like Christmas coming early (y)

Marzipan

I personally absolutely refuse to use bangood. Race day quads will get my business, I try to support small business as much as possible. It’s usually faster for me in the u.s too.

that's not a bad thing, especially since a lot of times AliE, Bggd, DHG and such have very similar prices as local now. but sometimes there are screaming deals and you just can't ignore it. like my WLToys XK A600...regularly $150+ CAD and I scored it for $55 during 11.11.

FlamingRCAirplanes

Elite member
Yep! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE RDQ!!!!! I ordered a mob6 and I got a frsky version instead of the flysky version I ordered. They fixed it at their own expense within a few days!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I personally absolutely refuse to use bangood. Race day quads will get my business, I try to support small business as much as possible. It’s usually faster for me in the u.s too.

Part of your Purchase at Racedayquads also goes to help pay the legal fees for them being the ONLY entity taking on the F.A.A. in the courts and not just talkin smack about saving the hobby then cooperating or complying.