Help! Tx compatibility

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
none of them will bind to the spektrum (not have a DSMX RX).

the ones with D8/D16 RXes should bind to the Taranis (assuming it has a Multi-protocal module), the one with the XM+ RX, I am not sure, you would need to check if it is supported by the radio module by your Taranis manual

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't get the listing up on my phone.
For the Spectrum look for DSMX or DSM2 receivers.
For the Taranis look for FRsky receivers not to be confused with FlySky receivers.

OlliePackman

the ones with D8/D16 RXes should bind to the Taranis (assuming it has a Multi-protocal module), the one with the XM+ RX, I am not sure, you would need to check if it is supported by the radio module by your Taranis manual
The Taranis just has whatever came in it to begin with. I am not familiar with what a multi protocol module is or if it comes as stock.

Last edited:

OlliePackman

This is the specifications from the manual if it helps.
FF17CB64-6A4A-40CC-8C49-1527D2F2E29E.png

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
That says it has access protocol support (but I don't see d8). And if I remember correctly there might be a compatibility issue between versions of access (but they might all be updatable to be).

Might want to check when you set up a model what protocol options it gives you.