ViDEO: Prowler Control Line Maiden Flight

Shug

Finally got the guts to put the Prowler up in the air. Wow.....what a feeling to fly a true stunt plane. I was just going to do circles but I had to go for a couple of maneuvers.
I have the Prowler set up conservatively and will keep it that way a while as I increase my skills.
Sure is fun being tethered to flying objects.
It is a dying flying sport but I want much to spur it's growth. Odd but wonderful. Life enriching. Makes one handy and light of heart.
Whooooooo Buddy))))))))
Shug

Dreamwalker

Less than 250 Grams!
Shug,
I've watched some of your other control-line flight vids and some of your tarp camping stuff as well.
Great info and enthusiasm :D
I learned a lot about both. Keep it up!

Tom

ViperTech

That is neat to see, I had a control line plane when I was 10 years old. It was a cox .049 engine but I can't remember what plane it was, I remember the black body and it was a plastic of some kind but thats it. I used to go to the school and go around and around in circles until I was sick and was hoping it would run out of fuel soon!

Shug

Shug,
I've watched some of your other control-line flight vids and some of your tarp camping stuff as well.
Great info and enthusiasm :D
I learned a lot about both. Keep it up!

Tom
Hey thankee for that.
I love doing it all.

Shug

That is neat to see, I had a control line plane when I was 10 years old. It was a cox .049 engine but I can't remember what plane it was, I remember the black body and it was a plastic of some kind but thats it. I used to go to the school and go around and around in circles until I was sick and was hoping it would run out of fuel soon!
Haaa...I had the Stuka and was black.