War Thunder squad

Thorondor

I switch between German and American. Both are in T3 right now. I just got a B17E and the F4U-1C. Need funds to buy my SB2C-1 Helldiver
Be aware that the Helldiver is an excellent bomber and can even take on attacking fighters but you need to line up early on because that thing acts like its rudder is the only thing it has.

Boberticus

God i love the F4U. It may be made out of glass and chewing gum in the game, but its so fast and climbs like a rabid monkey, at around br3.0 long as your careful and choose your kills wisely, you can pick and choose which plane you want to fight, or what teammate already engaged do you want to reinforce with a sudden 2 on 1.

You can dive safely into a hairy dogfight, cause some chaos, and zip back towards friendlies to climb up and reset in safety, with a kill or a couple assists to show for it, and you can do that quite a few times before enemies stop just diving in to dogfight at slow speeds and low altitude. and turn upward to deal with you.

username is boberticus, btw, ill be trying to add you guys in tonight.

Spblack85

My Xbox gamertag is BlackPadrick I’ve been playing war thunder for years! I’ve got moose off my hours (days) logged in the Ju-88 and the Bf-109 but I’m willing to start flying American if I can get at the B-17 you guys have been working on!!!