what FT plane would the Power Pack H Micro Twin be good for?

Marzipan

I spotted a couple H Micro Twin PP and wonder what planes they were used for originally?

since they're not listed in the store anymore, this is what's in them:
  • 2x Emax 1106 4500kv Motors
  • 2x ES9051 Servos
  • 1x Emax 5v/12v Power Distribution Board
  • 1x FT 1.5mm Hex Driver
  • 1x JST Male Lead
  • 1x JST Female Lead
  • 3x 20cm Servo Extentions
  • 2 sets GemFan 3035 TriBlade Propellers
  • 2 pc 1/8" Heatshrink
$98 CAD and I'm wondering if they're worth picking up.

JetCrafts

I spotted a couple H Micro Twin PP and wonder what planes they were used for originally?

since they're not listed in the store anymore, this is what's in them:
  • 2x Emax 1106 4500kv Motors
  • 2x ES9051 Servos
  • 1x Emax 5v/12v Power Distribution Board
  • 1x FT 1.5mm Hex Driver
  • 1x JST Male Lead
  • 1x JST Female Lead
  • 3x 20cm Servo Extensions
  • 2 sets GemFan 3035 TriBlade Propellers
  • 2 pc 1/8" Heatshrink
$98 CAD and I'm wondering if they're worth picking up.
what ESC

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
With only two motors in the pack Its not for a gremlin even though they are used in the Gremlins. I would think these were kitted up for the fade of the moment tiny hoove hovercraft kits. to complete a diy version from foamboard vs buying the emax conversion kit for tiny whoops. Similar related videos I found are...

Marzipan

@PsyBorg well, I bought the JJRC L6082, so 'll be waiting for that to arrive mmm...not just bought...bought it back in October, but it had a sorting issue at the processing center, how ever I got a notification yesterday that's it's on it's way to Canada now.

I have seen the H mini twin connected to the twin sparrow though.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
WTH... I googled that thing, watched one video but it was by a dude in India I couldn't understand.. switched to another from an Aussie dude and now I'm getting repeatedly port scanned by an IP tied to Alibaba advertising. Are these crap companies now embedding stuff in their reviewers affiliate links? All I did was watch about 30 seconds of one video and skipped thru the second into a couple spots..