Wings-sim does anyone have this?

donalson

Im a little shocked to not see anyone post this yet...

https://www.wings-sim.com/

has FT planes and the FT park.

I picked it up a while back but have finally just got it setup and running well and playing... I love FPV flying and flying with others while chatting on discord... but the LOS flying is pretty solid... the FT planes are a lot of fun (shocker)... and you can fly up to 16 people at a time...

also one thing I found out is yes you can crash into each other and cause damage/crashes (I broke my prop crashing with someone in a race)... so I think we need to get a bunch of guys together and do some racing and combat...

Yeah I caught sight if that a little while back. I thought I asked the same question on the forum but I don't remember any response... Maybe I forgot?
If people are liking it I might get in.

donalson

Yeah I caught sight if that a little while back. I thought I asked the same question on the forum but I don't remember any response... Maybe I forgot?
If people are liking it I might get in.

for LOS flying RF8 and pheonix rc are prob a smidge better... there is currently no weather or anything but on the other hand the other day I was flying in a group and in the voice chat in discord and was actually flying and talking with one of the developers...

as far as FPV type flying it is MUCH better than what you get in RF8... i've been enjoying learning the lines of the different tracks... they go from easy to freaking difficult... I've got a few lap and race times in the top 10 so i'm happy there

donalson

also I doubt sail planes are much good as far as thermaling with no weather/wind... but I'm thinking of this more like a fixed wing variant going against quad sims like liftoff...

the price of the game is fair for what it is IMHO and if you have a taranis or something else with a USB plug you should be able to use it with your tx... if you don't and have a spektrum or other for about $10 you can get a wired USB adapter on amazon with key words "usb rc sim adapter"

you can also use a ps3/4 controller or xbox one (later bluetooth ones)... but if you can skip that for even a super cheap RC controller (i've got a few that are worthless for RC but they will work for getting a feel for flying