Adventure parts?

Imnotabot

Last year, I got the Ft adventure to try out Rc planes. I got pretty ok at flying it, but after many crashes, the plastic parts on the ends of the wing struts broke beyond repair and the replacement parts have been out of stock on the store since I bought the plane. I was just wondering if anyone has found some other parts that work, know where to get replacements, or have found a different solution.

joelspangler

I don't think that the foray into already made planes worked out super well for flitetest, so I don't think you're going to have a ton of luck with spare parts unless a community member made something 3d printable or something. If you really like the Adventure, I'd suggest purchasing another whole plane, using the pristine one, and keeping your beat up one for spare parts. They are currently 79.99 on the store. I'm not sure if the beaver uses the same parts or not, but they do have a beaver wing too.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
...know where to get replacements, or have found a different solution.
I not familiar with the adventure, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

I would think a bbq skewers, a bit of balsa or a small wire would make a good strut. If you are not worried inverted flight, some thread would work.