Complete airplanes for sale

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Currently trying to thin the hangar for winter projects. All are LPU only as I do not have boxes to ship them in.

Durafly P-51 "Ferocious Frankie"-- Flown many times and is in great shape. Some paint removed to re-paint but its minor. Still have the wing tanks though it does not fly as well with them on. Uses 2200 3S battery. All electronics sans Rx SOLD

Windrider SBD Dauntless-- Modded and crashed a few times but still looks very nice. Flies exceptionally well and is modded for bungee launch. Flies fantastic in heavier winds too. Uses 2200 3S battery. All electronics sans Rx $60 SOLD

Top Flite AT-6 Texan-- Converted to Electric and e-tracts. New cowl when converted from glow. Repairs done from a landing gear mishap but still looks the part. Split flaps and 2-bolt removable wing. Flies exceptionally well. Great for those wanting to get into larger planes/warbirds. Uses 4500 4S battery Comes with all electronics sans Rx $200 (Firm)

PM for pictures.

Last edited:

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
P-51 pics

Attachments

• IMG_1832.JPG
    IMG_1832.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1838.JPG
    IMG_1838.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1839.JPG
    IMG_1839.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Texan pics

Attachments

• IMG_1834.JPG
    IMG_1834.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1835.JPG
    IMG_1835.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1836.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Yep, sweet flying plane. Never even broken a prop, despite what most folks complain about this on e on grass fields. Flap servos are digital ones that have a reduced rate. Its a sweet plane for sure. I could not find one fuel tank despite cleaning up shop last night. I'll keep my eyes peeled but I'm not going digging for it unless it sells. It really would need an ESC upgrade and a 4S battery to fly well with them on.

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
Currently trying to thin the hangar for winter projects. All are LPU only as I do not have boxes to ship them in.

Durafly P-51 "Ferocious Frankie"-- Flown many times and is in great shape. Some paint removed to re-paint but its minor. Still have the wing tanks though it does not fly as well with them on. Uses 2200 3S battery. All electronics sans Rx $60

Windrider SBD Dauntless-- Modded and crashed a few times but still looks very nice. Flies exceptionally well and is modded for bungee launch. Flies fantastic in heavier winds too. Uses 2200 3S battery. All electronics sans Rx $60

P-51 + SBD = $100

Top Flite AT-6 Texan-- Converted to Electric and e-tracts. New cowl when converted from glow. Repairs done from a landing gear mishap but still looks the part. Split flaps and 2-bolt removable wing. Flies exceptionally well. Great for those wanting to get into larger planes/warbirds. Uses 4500 4S battery Comes with all electronics sans Rx $200 (Firm)

PM for pictures.

Where are these located? How far are you from Ohio?

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Yep, sweet flying plane. Never even broken a prop, despite what most folks complain about this on e on grass fields. Flap servos are digital ones that have a reduced rate. Its a sweet plane for sure. I could not find one fuel tank despite cleaning up shop last night. I'll keep my eyes peeled but I'm not going digging for it unless it sells. It really would need an ESC upgrade and a 4S battery to fly well with them on.

Ping me on FB... :)

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
It does not but is an excellent belly lander. I tried it with landing gear (mechanical) and it was just too heavy of a setup.

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Yup, Frankie sold to Andre. I'll keep her safe while he works on smuggling it across the border.

Fred, If you want the Texan... Yeah... no way to ship it... 69" does not ship well in one piece.

Pat, She will be hanging around the shop until then ;)

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Mission #1 is to get Frankie in the hands of Chris in Ohio.

From there he can either ship it for me or one of my Canadian connections can get the plane at the Horizon In Door Flying event and bring it North...

Other wise I'll pick it up the P-51 in July ;)

Time to activate the "network" and Frankie's adventure can begin.

earthsciteach

Hey, Andre. I'll get Frankie from Joshua this weekend and hold onto it for you. I promise I won't fly it. Yeah... that's the ticket. ;)

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
It used to...

After three attempts to keep her flying well I did the math and the wing loading was just too high. It did fly and very scale at that with that wing loading but was a REAL handful. I removed the retracts and the split flaps to save weight and made it a bungee launcher. While flying with my kids I lost the bomb on a run. Found it in a pile of bits after the tall grass was mowed at the field. After that I removed the bomb drop servo. It now flies exceptionally well and at a good clip. I still have the same 1200Kv motor in it with a 10x6 2-blade prop for better belly landings. 45A electrifly ESC and all the servos. Coordinated turns and dives are very realistic and just overall a nice plane to fly... with the right weight.