Complete airplanes for sale

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
COME ON! Really!?! And Joshua just got me interested in the SBD. Ah well, I want to save for my pitts anyway. If anyone's got a spare Dynam Pitts (12) NIB I'll buy from ya.

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
Hey, Andre. I'll get Frankie from Joshua this weekend and hold onto it for you. I promise I won't fly it. Yeah... that's the ticket. ;)

I won't mind.

It will be several weeks till it lands here anyhow but sure grab it.

You going to the Horizon event?

earthsciteach

Um... Is that Horizon Indoor? What's the date? You going? I don't have plans, but would love to check it out.

KEEGAN! You aren't answering me on FB message or on here! Don't hate me! Its yours, really! Sooth my guilt respond! LOL!!!!!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
The main problem is I really do not have a good way to ship this. I just HAPPENED to have the box still for the mustang. Keegan, I recently got a Pitts S-2C made by Kyosho. Needs a bit of work but I might be able have a box for it.

Last edited:

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Patrick, sorry I didn't see you send anything> I can't really afford much of anything right now, so i should have put a /sarcasm at the end of that message. Go ahead and take it. (well, pay for it obviously)

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Ok, Dauntless is gone. Texan had two more sorties today. She does well in the wind, but then again, bigger does fly better.

earthsciteach

Dauntless had two more flights at my "home" field tonight. She flies very nicely, but is indeed a warbird. I was flying down the middle of the field behind my house and decided to make a duster turn to keep it in the middle on the trip back up to the other end. I rolled right, turned about 90 degrees, then rolled left to turn 270. As I did, she snapped out of the turn and rolled inverted and dropped her nose. No worries, I just followed through on the half loop. Yeah... I like this plane! :cool::cool::cool:

earthsciteach

The Texan is complete junk! Don't waste your money on it! ;)

12049454_10207835158141959_6343650027965954284_n.jpg