Email notifications

ssteve

Not sure if it's just me, but I get email notifications on subscribed threads very late. Usually about two to three days after the fact.

bitogre

Not sure if it's just me, but I get email notifications on subscribed threads very late. Usually about two to three days after the fact.

It was at one point much worse for me. Up to 5 days late. At one point, Tactical Ex was getting them 6 days late. Now I'm getting them about 2 days late so thing seem to be improving. Maybe I will be getting emails on time by Flite Fest. ;)

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
It was at one point much worse for me. Up to 5 days late. At one point, Tactical Ex was getting them 6 days late. Now I'm getting them about 2 days late so thing seem to be improving. Maybe I will be getting emails on time by Flite Fest. ;)

who knows, by the end of next month, maybe they'll arrive before they're sent ;)

nerdnic

nerdnic.com
Mentor
The last 24 hours I have received a hundred+ email notifications from the last few weeks. It looks like the latest ones are actually all caught up.

ssteve

On this thread it seems to only be about 20min behind... Someone must be messing with the server or trying to fix the issue somehow.

bitogre

who knows, by the end of next month, maybe they'll arrive before they're sent ;)

Well, according to my clock, that just happened. I received
The last 24 hours I have received a hundred+ email notifications from the last few weeks. It looks like the latest ones are actually all caught up.
at 4:32 yet the time stamp on this message indicates it was sent at 4:39, a full 7 minutes in the future.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
SLOW DOWN BITOGRE!!!! if you're moving backwards in time, you're going TOO FAST!!!