bf109

1. bwarz

BF109-G2 Master Series style - 46" wingspan

bwarz submitted a new resource: BF109-G2 Master Series style - 46" wingspan - An involved build with prototype lines and some nice details! Oh yea - she flies quite nicely, too! Read more about this resource...
  2. bwarz

Plane BF109-G2 Master Series style - 46" wingspan Version 1.1

A rather sturdy master series build with a 46" wingspan that has a nice glide path and flies quite prototypical on a 3S battery with a 2216 1120kV motor (I'd assume a Power Pack C would be perfect). I've attached a PDF build notes document to get you started until I have a chance to do a...
  3. joker24458

Scale Build-Off - Scratchbuilt 62" BF109 E-3

Here's my entry for the Scale Build-Off contest. It is a scratchbuilt BF109 E-3 with a 62" wingspan. First off, I have already started this build and covered the plane, but that was after the contest started (I started the build on Feb 7th 2015). *** Big "thank you" to Marc Stermer. I've asked...
  4. B

Searching for Messerschmitt

I was looking through the Power Pod builds and could have sworn I saw one for a Messerschmitt. Somehow I managed to close the page. Now I look back and cannot find the plans. Now I am not positive that I saw what I thought I saw. Can somebody help me out and show me where it is or refocus my...