6 months of FPV!

Teeburt

Hey everyone; new here. Figured I'd introduce myself with my latest edit, I hope you all enjoy! Since I'm still quite new to all this, please offer all the feedback you can! Good or bad, it's constructive! Thanks in advance! :)

https://youtu.be/nzyFEbSYJA0

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome to the forums Teeburt!

I'm not able to view the video from where I'm logging in now, but will check it out.

So what do you like to fly - and what do you want to fly? Are you strictly FPV and multi-rotors at this point, or have you started into planes too?

Teeburt

Welcome to the forums Teeburt!

I'm not able to view the video from where I'm logging in now, but will check it out.

So what do you like to fly - and what do you want to fly? Are you strictly FPV and multi-rotors at this point, or have you started into planes too?

Hey, pleasure to meet you and thanks for the warm welcome! Yes I think I'm going to be strictly dedicating my time to FPV and quads; I've actually only flown LOS one time! (Obviously short lived) I honestly haven't felt the need, considering my interest mainly lies in smooth precise piloting and an awesome sound track. To be honest this whole thing to me is about the music, the quad is just a form of expressing myself to it. Thanks again for the welcome bud, and be sure to keep in touch if you ever check the edit! :)

Liam B

Holy cow! That’s after six months? Your great, man! If that’s how you look after six months, then I can’t wait to see you in a year!

Teeburt

Holy cow! That’s after six months? Your great, man! If that’s how you look after six months, then I can’t wait to see you in a year!

Yeah I was definately part of the Christmas noob influx. Aha. And you have no idea how much that means to me, I truly appreciate that! I have a long way to go and some good ideas for my future in this hobby, so I'm happy to entertain you so early in!