a new bird

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
I just ordered the Spark and electronics from Stone Blue Airlines.
I have watched their videos on it and was impressed with what seems to be it's durability and good platform for FPV.
It looks a lot like my old Smash Drone (which flew great until I needed to rebuild, which I have done twice, and it has never flown very good since) so that was a plus in the decision to buy it.
I like to try different materials and build methods and it fits.
I will be able to see if EPP can be used for FT type builds for more durability.
If any one else has built FT type builds out of EPP I would be glad to hear how your experience was.
I don't care to get into FPV but I have a number of friends who are into it and I think it is cool. We all help each other and I think this will help some to be able to learn to fly on a durable plane and to learn to fly FPV on.
We will see how this plane turns out just to fly on and may have to do a second one for FPV.

Capt_Beavis

Can you post a link to it? The only thing I find is a spark EDF. I am interested to see what you got.

Ron B

Capt_Beavis
http://flitetest.com/articles/spark-2-0-build-tutorial

airhawk
I flew glow and balsa 42 yrs ago and got back into the hobby with FT and electrics almost a yr. ago.
I tried the FT Flyer and it was under powered so I got a bigger motor and put it on the Old Fogy but had a lot of problems with it so I built the Smash Drone and flew it as well as Horizon Hobbies Delta Ray (which I still fly today) and have a Parkzone Sport Cub S2 that I am learning to fly on now.