Aerial Combat Photos!

globetrotter

The "Kill the Flite Test Crew" activity today was a blast. A couple of photos attached for your amusement.

Attachments

• July 2014 - 145.jpg
    July 2014 - 145.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 33
  • July 2014 - 146.jpg
    July 2014 - 146.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 26
  • July 2014 - 149.jpg
    July 2014 - 149.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 48
  • July 2014 - 150.jpg
    July 2014 - 150.jpg
    773.7 KB · Views: 44

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
I'm glad someone got a nice picture of the carnage. I was filming it but was too far back trying to catch everything and missed any close ups. That cub was unstoppable.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Is that the same cub that flew in the combat? Looked awesome in the live show with all the other planes whizzing by and it just flying it's rounds kinda stoically.

globetrotter

Is that the same cub that flew in the combat? Looked awesome in the live show with all the other planes whizzing by and it just flying it's rounds kinda stoically.

Yes I took all of these photos during the 1PM "Kill the Flite Test Crew" event. Awesome stuff.

GT

earthsciteach

YESSSS!!!!! Those are GREAT pics of the cub shredding that Experimental Airlines plane! It was hilarious - the EA plane had been chasing the Cub for a while. Finally, it came up from below and met the Cub's prop. It seemed that the two were stuck together for a brief moment, and then, POOF! That EA plane exploded! Awesome!